Working for CIR REALTY here in Calgary certainly has its perks and it's because of promotions like our “In My Backyard Contest” that truly makes it a rewarding company to be a part of. In case you haven't heard, CIR REALTY will be giving away FOUR $5,000 grants to local community projects and initiatives this fall, and just about any project or community initiative is eligible.
Contest entries will be taken anytime between September 5th and October 10th and the winners will ALL be decided by public votes. Specific details are as follows:
All entires must fit into one of the four following categories:
- Locally Registered Non-Profit
- Community Facility Improvement
- Youth Extracurricular
- Local Sustainability & Conservation
In addition to meeting the category criteria, any eligible project, initiative, or non-profit organization must operate and serve communities specifically in our market or that are covered by the Calgary Real Estate Board and Central Alberta Real Estate Board. These areas include Calgary, Sundre, Cochrane, Okotoks, High River, Strathmore, and Chestermere, but are not solely limited to these cities and towns.
So how can you enter a local project, non-profit, or community initiative project?
Starting on September 5th, the contest will be open and fully accepting entries at www.cirrealty.ca; or in the meantime, you can reach out us here at Calgary Home Boys if you have a submission and we’ll be happy to submit it for you.
All applicants will be required to include the following information on their entry form:
- Your name:
- Your contact phone number:
- Your contact e-mail address:
- Name of project/initiative:
- What will you use the funding for?
- Who will benefit the most from your project?
- Why should people vote for your project?
- In what city/town does your initiative belong?
- Why should people vote for you?
- Are you applying for a grant on behalf of a registered charitable organization, business or institution (category 1)?
- If yes, what is their official legal name/operating name:
- What is their address:
- What is their web address: