Wondering how Calgary’s condo market fared in 2019? Check out some bullet points we grabbed from the 2020 CREB Forecast…
- Calgary recorded 2,672 condo sales last year, representing a 0.41 percent increase year-over-year.
- Overall condo sales stabilized in 2019 thanks to a stronger second half of the year, although sales levels are still 20 percent lower than longer-term averages.
- A reduction in overall inventory helped stabilize sales in 2019 as supply levels dropped from an average of seven months in 2018 to six months in 2019.
- Condo sales improved for units priced below $200,000.
- Prices eased by just over 2 percent in 2019 and remain 17 percent below 2015 highs.